The Tahoe 22/23 ski season has officially arrived with this last storm. Time to pull out your gear and make sure you are ready for another season of shredding! Weather permitting the following resorts have announced their tentative opening dates:
North Lake Tahoe & Truckee Region:
- Boreal Mountain Resort – Opening Friday, November 11th
- Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe – Opening Friday, November 11th
- Northstar California Resort – Opening Saturday, November 12th
- Palisades Tahoe – Opening Friday, November 18th
- Sugar Bowl – Opening November 25th
- Kingvale Resort – November 26th
- Diamond Peak – Opening December 8th
- Homewood Mountain Resort – Opening December 16th
- Tahoe Donner Cross Country – December 17th
South Lake Tahoe Region:
- Heavenly Mountain Resort – Opening Friday, November 12th
- Sierra at Tahoe – Early December
- Kirkwood Mountain Resort – Opening Friday, November 12th
While things have improved with the storm, be sure to check resort websites for the most up-to-date information on openings!
NEED SOME NEW GEAR OR A TUNE UP?
GET DIRECTIONS TO YOUR NEAREST SHOP BELOW!