From teaching us to change our first bike tire to appreciating a crisp campfire beverage, our dads have shown us the ropes. Since good dads and good beer pair nicely, we’re contributing to the combination this Father’s Day with a memory-sharing set of breweries worthy of any father’s taste buds.
From right downtown to tucked back on the Pioneer Trail, Truckee has some tasty suds to cheers with dad at!
TOP 5 BREWERIES IN TRUCKEE, CA:
- The Good Wolf Brewing – With ingredients ranging from a weekend of foraging to having selection of classic flavors that make us all howl, take dad to The Good Wolf at: 10990 Industrial Way B103, Truckee, CA 96161
- Alibi Ale Works – Truckee – One of Lake Tahoe’s more successful breweries, and for good reason. The bratwusrt is worth it too: 10069 Bridge StTruckee, CA 96161
- Truckee Brewing Company – High quality drinkable craft beer that will provoke you to revisit your glass at: 10736 Pioneer Trail #1, Truckee, CA 96161
- Fiftyfifty Brewing Co. – A balance between the perfect beer with deference to strict style guidelines, but if it tastes good, it is good. Get a burger with that beer: 11197 Brockway Rd #1, Truckee, CA 96161
- Donner Creek Brewing – There’s micro, then there’s nano, AND THEN there is pico (that’s smaller than nano) making the beer so local you can taste Truckee in each sip. Make sure you order their grilled cheese: 11448 Deerfield Dr, Truckee, CA 96161
NEED SOMETHING MORE?
Maybe Dad would like a little more selection or he is more of a beer paired with something extra. Then we suggest heading to the Hoppy Duck for a Truckee’s largest tap list, spice things up next door at El Toro Bravo with an ashtray and an order or shareable nachos for the table, or hit Old Town Tap for a refined selection of craft beers, spirits and tasty snacks!